Purpose and scope of collection
- The main data collection on hey.fitness website includes: email, phone, username, login password, customer (user) address. This is the information that HEY Fitness needs users to provide mandatory when registering to use the service and to contact to confirm when customers register to use the service on the website to ensure the interests of consumers.
- During the payment transaction at the website, we only keep detailed information about users' paid orders and health information in HEY Fitness Training software, information about bank account numbers. of the user will not be kept.
- Users will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all activities using the service under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, the user is responsible for promptly notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered name and password. third party for an appropriate resolution.
Scope of information use
We use user-provided information to:
- Provide services to users;
- Training at a user-provided address (optional)
- Send marketing emails, promotions about services we sell;
- Send notifications about activities;
- Prevent activities that destroy users' user accounts or activities that impersonate users;
- Contact and deal with users in special cases;
- Do not use personal information of users other than for the purposes of confirmation and contact related to transactions at HEY Fitness, or to calculate the user's nutrition and exercise plan;
- At the request of a judicial authority, including: Procuracy, court, investigation police agency related to certain legal violations of customers.
Information storage time
- User's personal data will be stored for 10 years or upon request of the user to cancel.
- In case the user wants to delete all information about the account, please contact us at the address below:
Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
Vietmoonlight Co., Ltd
If a user believes that his or her data has been leaked, then the user has the right to complain to us at the address above.
Our company will solve problems related to the security of customer information when considering the evidence provided by the user is reasonable.
Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
- Users have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by sending the account information to be corrected to email: email@example.com
- We will provide technical support to users to correct information if we receive a request from the user.
Commitment to protecting customer personal information:
- Users' personal information is committed to confidentiality in accordance with our personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each user is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the user's personal information without the consent of the user.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of personal data of the user, we will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the user. use known. At the same time, we will also notify users.
- Secure all online transaction information of users including invoice information, accounting and digital vouchers on the website.
- The management requires customers when making a purchase to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, health condition, pathology, phone number ... and bear responsibility. responsibility for the legality of the above information. We are not responsible for and will not settle any claims related to the interests of that user if we consider all the personal information that user provided during initial registration to be incorrect.